Amenities & Services at Aqua Queen Kapiolani Hotel
Queen Kapi’olani was always the gracious hostess, known for holding grand receptions for visiting dignitaries. She also pursued her passion of working to improve the health and wellness of her people, co-founding the Kapi’olani Maternity Home in 1890, which lives on today as the Kapi’olani Medical Center for Women and Children. When you stay with us, we strive to welcome you with the highest level of service and aloha.
Join our General Manager for a cultural “Talk Story” presentation, where you will see over 100 Hawaiian artifacts, discover the rich history of Hawaii and learn about the life of our beloved Queen Kapiolani. Complimentary coffee and tea available.
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9AM in the hotel lobby. Sign up at the front desk.
Seeking true relaxation on your Hawaii vacation? Book a massage or pampering facial at this affordable spa located on the 3rd floor. Specializing in traditional hot stone Lomi Lomi, custom massages and facials, Honua offers a quaint and private atmosphere perfect for couples. Learn more
- Swimming Pool – 3rd floor
- Kulana Terrace Restaurant and The Deck Waikiki Pool Bar
- Tour services ($)
- Exclusive Rates at our Ewa Beach Golf Club ($ located off-site)
- 100% smoke-free guestrooms and public areas
- Self-serve laundry facility ($)
- Valet parking – $25/per day
- Free WIFI
- Meeting and event facilities ($)
Hotel Amenities (continued)
- Copying & fax service ($)
- Audio visual equipment ($)
- Message service
- 24-hour Internet kiosk in the lobby ($)
- Bellman services
- Coffee Shop & Deli in the lobby
- Lobby Shops
- Transportation ($)
($) = Fee applies.