Hotel Amenities & Services in Honolulu
Wine before dining, relax after a ocean-filled beach day, or cozy up with a good book. However you take your wine is fine with us. We invite you to unwind in our lobby for our afternoon wine service from 4:00PM-5:30PM.
An a la carte continental breakfast is available for two. Additional people will pay ala carte. Selections include assorted Danish pastries, bagels, muffins, toast, half papaya with berries, granola, oatmeal, yogurt, boiled eggs, coffee/tea/hot chocolate/milk/orange juice, lox and bagels.
Daily 7:00-10:00 AM
Schedule a custom workout with our private fitness concierge or join us for outdoor yoga classes, zumba and tai chi in Kapiolani Park (exclusive to hotel guests)
Outdoor Yoga Classes
Daily at 7:30AM
Want to explore the city via bicycle? We are happy to offer our guests mountain bikes or beach cruisers for Waikiki Beach joyrides. Also available for your perfect beach day are beach towels and beach chairs.
We welcome dogs up to 20 lbs and offer special pet amenities to pamper your furry friends.
– Pet Fee: $35 per night
– Security Deposit: $100
– 1 pet max per room; pets must be supervised at all times.
Amenities included in amenity fee
- Free valet parking (normally $20 per day)
- Coffee & tea service in lobby from 6:00 am to 10:00 am
- Wi-Fi internet throughout the hotel
- Hawaiian bottled water available daily (in your room and car)
- Illy coffee system and coffee pods in guest rooms
- In-room safe
- Daily local newspaper
- Wine served daily in the lobby from 4pm to 5:30pm
- Beach chairs, towels, mats and other beach accessories (based on availability). See a guest service agent for assistance.
- Use of bicycles available for a ride around the park. Take a picnic excursion or more! (Tandem bicycle also available). See our bell/valet agent for assistance.
- Waikiki shuttle available daily: Let your feet rest up while taking in all Waikiki has to offer aboard our exclusive Waikiki Shuttle service between participating Aqua properties to Ala Moana Center. See a guest services agent for assistance, visit www.mywaikikishuttle.com or download the RideSystem app on your smart phone for shuttle tracking.
- Cast Now streaming capability.
- DVDNow Kiosk: Feel like staying in? Use your DVDNow card to enjoy complimentary movie or game rentals. Kiosk available on the 2nd floor.
- CastNow: Stream videos and live digital feeds to your TV from your smart phone, tablet or laptop. Instructions are located in your room.
- Yoga! Enjoy complimentary morning yoga sessions in the park offered daily at 7:30 am. Meet in the lobby to take advantage of this great opportunity to start your morning off with the many health benefits of yoga. Yoga mats are provided.
- Admission for two to the Honolulu Museum of Arts (Use LOTUS room card for proof of stay.)
- Fruit Infused Water Station in the Lobby
- Zumba & Tai Chi
- Valet Parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary continental breakfast for two 6:00-10:00AM ($)
- Complimentary local and toll-free telephone calls
- Wake-up service
- Daily maid & nightly turn-down service
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor shower for guest use
- On-premise washer/dryer ($)
- In-suite massage services ($)
- Business services ($)
- Dry cleaning service ($)
- Golf & tennis nearby
- Transportation ($)
($) = Fee applies.