Amenities & Services at Park Shore Waikiki
Traveling for business? Our convenient business center in the lobby provides the essentials. With free hotel-wide WiFi internet access, you can stay connected throughout your vacation.
Enjoy a chilled oshibori towel and a refreshing beverage upon arrival.
From yoga to core strength, Infinity Fitness & Massage will create customized fitness programs for you on an on-call basis. Looking to unwind after a day of exploring Oahu? Schedule an in-room massage and choose from a variety of massage styles, from Shiatsu to Hawaiian Lomi lomi. Fee required for this class.
What’s better than a vacation in Hawaii? Having your luggage picked from your home and arriving at your Park Shore Waikiki hotel room before you even step on the plane! Minimize traveling hassles by utilizing Luggage Forward’s unique amenity, that also has a return option. Now that’s door-to-door service!
For more information, click here.
Amenities included in amenity fee
- Chilled water in the lobby
- Coffee and juice service in lobby
- Daily local newspaper in lobby
- In-room coffee and tea packets replenished daily
- In-room safe
- Local and toll-free calls
- Macy’s shopping discount
- Outdoor yoga/fitness classes, 3x a week
- Use of beach towels and chairs
- WiFi Internet access throughout hotel
- Waikiki to Ala Moana shuttle service
- Welcome oshibori
- Ice machine
- Luggage storage
- Non-smoking hotel
- Oshibori / cold towels upon arrival
- Snack & soda vending machines ($)
- Swimming pool & sundeck
- Valet parking ($)
- Wake-up call service
- Weekly manager’s reception
- Retail Shops & Restaurants
- ABC Store
(6:00 am – 12:00 midnight)
- Hans Hedemann Surf School
(8:00 am – 5:00 pm)
- Lulu’s Restaurant
(7:00 am – 10:30 am, 11:00 am – 2:00 am)
- Starbucks Coffee
(4:00 am – 11:00 pm)
- Tucker & Bevvy Picnic Food
(6:00 am – 7:30 pm)
- Yoshitsune Japanese restaurant
(Brealfast 6:00 am – 10:30 amLunch 11:00 am – 2:30 pm)Dinner 5:30 am – 10:30 pm)
- ABC Store
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 pm
($) = Fee applies.