Amenities & Services
This is a place where adventurers gather. Where the perfect cocktail is met with an absurd cannonball. Where open-air movie premieres and talk story sessions fill the warm Waikiki air and perfect, unforgettable moments are born. Here’s we don’t just dip our toes into the water. We dive in head first. Welcome to the Swim Club.
Island-born chef Ed Kenney’s fourth eatery, Mahina & Sun’s, features his delicious, groundbreaking take on island cuisine in a fun, casual environment. Kenney’s commitment to offering “elevated home cooking with a Hawaiian sense of plate” and utilizing local, organic ingredients shines through in his dishes.
This coast-inspired clothing, lifestyle & accessories shop for men and women opens its first Waikiki location right here at the Surfjack. Stop by our Coffee Bar for that soothing yet energizing, freshly-brewed cup of joe.
Be one with the streets when riding our vintage-style beach cruiser bikes. Perfect for spontaneous Waikiki adventures and ‘to be a kid again’ feels. The rental is included in the daily amenity fee, so grab one during your stay and enjoy the ride.
Amenities included in $25/day amenity fee
- Daily Caffe Luxxe Coffee
- Daily Local Newspaper
- In Room Safe
- Local and Toll-free Calls
- WiFi Internet Access
- Beach Cruiser Bicycle Rentals
- Board Game and Book Rentals
- Swim Club Tote
- Towel Rentals
- Local Snack Basket
- 24-hour Front Desk
- Dry Cleaning/Laundry Service ($)
- Olive & Oliver Apparel and Coffee Bar ($)
- Valet Parking ($)
- Ice Machine
- Mahina & Sun’s Restaurant, by Town Hospitality Group ($)
- Swimming Pool
- Pool Cabanas ($)
- Specialized In-room Coffee Experience ($)
- Specialized In-room Cocktail Service ($)
- Cultural Programming at Swim Club
- Off-site Exclusive Experiences ($)
- Check-in 3:00 pm | Check-out 12:00 noon
($) = Fee Applies.